Thursday, February 11, 2010

Discover Colombia!

Just about a year ago, I came down to Colombia to visit my friends Evan and Ryan, who were in the process of opening up a restaurant and a hostel in the middle of the city center of Santa Marta, Colombia. What started out as a cool idea for a vacation turned into a life-altering experience. The second I stepped foot on the land, I realized I was about to discover a completely different way of life. The people, the culture, and the natural beauty of the coast of Colombia are incomparable to anything I have seen or experienced before. Life is good here…and nobody will hesitate to tell you how good it is. Fast forward to today- I am here again. Last night at Evan & Ryan’s hostel, La Brisa Loca, I had beers with 5 others who were also repeat visitors to this gorgeous land. Over the course of the next week and a half, I want to share my experience with you- with the hopes that the next time you hear “Colombia”, you don’t think solely of Pablo Escobar or the FARC. Check it out for yourself- and don’t hesitate to ask any questions along the way!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. beautiful video! make me so JEALOUS. where do i sign up!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to start your vidocumentary! Was that all done with the little mino...wow, I'm impressed. Can't wait to share your adventure! ..signed, Just Kelly

    ReplyDelete